Do I need a Travel Visa?


People of certain nationalities need entrance clearance (travel visa) in order to disembark. It is the passenger’s responsibility to learn about the travel visa and acquire one if needed. Non-EU citizens need a “schengen visa” in order to travel to Greece. Passengers carrying passports with an Israeli seal may not travel to Lebanon.



Useful information and frequently asked questions about our cruises


The daily position at ports of call of c/s Salamis Filoxenia


Explore life on board the c/s Salamis Filoxenia

First Name Last Name Email



Subscribe to our Newsletter


This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. We use cookies for proper website navigation and function and for statistical and analytical purposes. You can select the cookie categories that you would like to manage through the Cookies Settings at any time. Please configure your Cookies Settings before proceeding. To learn more, please read our Cookies Policy